Scales of Justice location.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scales of Justice location.

Hi, would anyone know the location of this charming cul-de-sac seen in a recent episode (on TP) please ?

It's a Merton Park Studios production, so probably in it's (South London) vicinity, plus the for-sale sign has a Wimbledon address on it.
    Cheers........
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1010832 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	97470 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1010829 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.20 MB ID:	97471 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1010836 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	97472 Click image for larger version  Name:	P1010831 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	97473

On a pedantic note, Scales of Justice was not a TV series. Like the other Merton Park series (Scotland Yard, Edgar Wallace) they were cinema second features that (like all cinema material) were later sold to TV.

Comment

I love the period cars in the second picture. A Triumph 2000 and BMC 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Tigon Man View Post
        I love the period cars in the second picture. A Triumph 2000 and BMC 1100
        Yes, a fave of Police forces, the Triumph to try catch 'em, and the 1100 for local patrol.

Comment

It you do a Google search for J.W.W Collins, the name on the for sale sign, it brings up a photo of Griffiths Road. Was it a genuine establishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Tellingbone View Post
            It you do a Google search for J.W.W Collins, the name on the for sale sign, it brings up a photo of Griffiths Road. Was it a genuine establishment?
            If there ever was an Estate agent in Griffiths Road, Wimbledon, it's long gong, did a streetview, just housing.

Comment

When this was originally posted it reminded me of the Copped Hall Estate in Camberley which was built for Qantas in the early 60s but never used by them. Unfortunately, there isn’t very good satellite imagery which makes it difficult to search, particularly as many of the houses have been redeveloped.

Comment

Working...
              X